The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is insight.
This plainly teaches that the very first step in becoming wise is by fearing the Lord.
- Can a non-Christian fear the Lord?
- Can a non-Christian have true wisdom if they don’t fear God?
- What is the first step for us as a family, and you as an individual to become wise?
Insight is the skill or ability to see inside something and understand it. Not the ability of having X-ray vision, but to see inside an idea or concept and separate it for the purpose of understanding it.
- How could this skill be useful to you?
- How can you get this skill for yourself?